Shield Defense Walkthrough and Cheat
About Shield Defense
Use your shield to protect your base from attacking tanks and repel their own projectiles back at them! Earn money by killing tanks and buy upgrades between levels to stay ahead of the game. You will receive one bonus point every 3, 4, and 5 levels in Sergeant, Captain, and General mode respctively… don’t forget to spend them! Kill the boss tank every 10 levels before time runs out for extra bonus points.
Play Online: Shield Defense [Earn Kongregate Badge]
Two achievements & 35 points to earn!
Sergeant Grumbles Badge (easy – 5 points) – 10,000 points scored in “sergeant” mode – Die to submit score
General’s Slaughter Badge (hard – 30 points) – Level 50 completed in “general” mode
Use the mouse to move your shield. Press ‘p’ to pause. Press ‘r’ to use repair kits.
Use your mouse button or space to activate your Antimatter Shield or
fire projectiles caught in your Sticky Shield.
Shield Defense Ragnarok Cheat
A few notes to address recent comments:
– The score is reset to 0 when continuing from a saved game. This is a feature, not a bug.
– For those asking for keyboard control of the shield:
– I added that at one point but the shield was either too slow to get around quick enough
– or too fast to be accurate… there’s just no beating a mouse for that kind of control.
– The ‘return to main menu’ option in the pause menu was added by request.
– Apologies to those who may have clicked it by accident, I feel your pain.
– A sequel featuring more tanks, different bosses, enemy towers, friendly towers, marines, better tank AI, temporary powerups, and more upgrades you say? I’ll think about it…